Hi. Bob here. I care about the your personal information, so I’m using this page to give you some basic info on the privacy practices used at TheBuzzFactor.com, FullTimeAuthor.com, PromoteYourCreativity.com, and Bob-Baker.com.
Certain areas of the world now require different privacy disclosures, so please read this to make sure you understand my practices.
What Personal Data Is Collected From You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, IP address, and email address. As a business, I collect personal data from you in a number of ways, including:
- When You Opt In to One of My Email Lists: Your name and email address.
- When You Purchase Something from This Website: Your name, email address, billing information, and payment source.
What Is the Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
I collect the information above for the following purposes:
- To deliver email updates on topics, tips and tools you have opted into and expressed an interested in.
- To process a purchase you make directly from one of my websites.
Who Has Access to the Data Collected?
I use third party services to assist with processing your personal data, including:
- Financial transaction processors (such as PayPal, Gumroad, etc.)
- Email management service (such as Aweber)
For purchases and financial transactions, I have access to your name, address, and email via the third party service. But I do NOT have access to your credit card or banking info. That is used securely by the service.
For email lists, your data is held in the online database of the email management service. I periodically download the database to my local hard drive as a backup.
I NEVER sell, rent, or give away your data to anyone.
How Long Is Your Data Kept?
I keep your personal data for different periods of time depending on the reason it was gathered.
- Opt-In Emails: Indefinitely until you unsubscribe
- Transactions: Four years for tax audit purposes
Cookies and Embedded Content from Other Websites
I don’t use or collect cookies on this website. However …
Pages on my websites may include embedded content (videos, images, articles, etc.), such as YouTube videos and SoundCloud audio players. Embedded content from other websites often behaves in the same way as if the visitor is on the other website.
Your Right to Ask for Corrections, Erasure, and Export of Your Data
To exercise any of these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
PO Box 28441
St. Louis, MO 63146