I want to send you a paperback copy of the Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook with free shipping and bonuses! Learn more here ...
How do you know you’ve made the right creative career choice? What’s your true purpose and passion in life?
I help you answer those questions and more … and reveal some stories from my youth that I’ve never told before.
So, if you want to explore your right livelihood and make certain you have discovered your ideal career, this podcast will provide some inspiration.
Running time: 15:00 minutes. File size: 14 megs. Format: MP3 (128 kbps).
There are three ways to enjoy this episode:
1) Listen now using this streaming audio player:
Stuff mentioned on this episode:
- Episodes 81 and 82 of the podcast
- The DIY Career Manifesto book
- The Creative Entrepreneur interview series
- The Creative Entrepreneur podcast on iTunes
- The Passion Test by Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood
- Strengths Finder by Tom Rath
- I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was by Barbara Sher and Barbara Smith
- Refuse to Choose! Use All of Your Interests, Passions, and Hobbies to Create the Life and Career of Your Dreams by Barbara Sher
- Why Some of Us Don’t Have One True Calling (and Why We’re Better Off That Way)
- Emilie Wapnick’s site for multipotentialites
Have a Question or Comment? Leave Me a Voicemail!
Please visit my voicemail page to leave a message. It’s quick and easy. I may feature you and your question on an upcoming episode.
Or just enter your first name and email address below: