I want to send you a paperback copy of the Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook with free shipping and bonuses! Learn more here ...
Yes, you read that right. Craigslist! It’s not just for buying and selling your old gear and finding dates.
Billy explains how he recently started using this free site to find paying gigs, as I pull all of the juicy details out of him.
What do YOU think about using Craigslist for music gigs? Leave a comment below or do so on Twitter by using the hashtag #MMMchat.
Better yet, leave us a digital voicemail here …
There are three ways to enjoy this episode:
1) Listen now using this streaming audio player:
Stuff mentioned on this episode:
- A big thanks to our sponsor, Hostbaby – Websites for musicians and authors
- Bob’s 30-Day, Get-Important-Stuff-Done, Passion Project Program
- Bob’s new Five-Minute Music Marketer book
- Billy on Twitter
- Bob on Twitter
- Billy’s Full-Time Working Musician Facebook group
Have a Question or Comment? Leave Me a Voicemail!
Please visit my voicemail page to leave a message. It’s quick and easy. I may feature you and your question on an upcoming episode.
Or just enter your first name and email address below: