I want to send you a paperback copy of the Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook with free shipping and bonuses! Learn more here ...
It’s springtime in the Northern Hemisphere, and that means we’re headed into summer festival and fair season. These events can be great exposure for bands and music artists.
But are you truly up for the challenge? Do you know what playing these events really entails? Do you know the first steps you should take to reach the organizers and get booked?
Billy and Bob fill you in on this episode. Pull up a lawn chair and listen.
What do YOU think about our advice on music festivals and fairs? What did we miss? Leave a comment below or do so on Twitter by using the hashtag #MusicMM.
Better yet, leave us a digital voicemail here …
There are three ways to enjoy this episode:
1) Listen now using this streaming audio player:
Stuff mentioned on this episode:
- A big thanks to our sponsor, Hostbaby – Websites for musicians and authors
- Bob’s Speakpipe voicemail page
- Billy on Twitter
- Bob on Twitter
- How Danika Got On the Main Stage of the Heartland Jam Music Festival
- Billy’s show on Concert Window
- Billy’s Music Marketing Mind website and “One Simple Secret” report
- Bob’s free “Music Marketing Secrets” report
- Billy’s Music Marketing Mind Facebook group
Have a Question or Comment? Leave Me a Voicemail!
Please visit my voicemail page to leave a message. It’s quick and easy. I may feature you and your question on an upcoming episode.
Or just enter your first name and email address below: