I want to send you a paperback copy of the Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook with free shipping and bonuses! Learn more here ...
There’s no getting around it. The more successful you are, the more likely people will let you know what they think of you and your music. And sometimes it won’t be pretty.
On this week’s episode Billy and I discuss the good, bad and ugly of fan feedback. We also spell out how to handle criticism, what to listen to, and what to ignore.
What do YOU think about our advice on positive and negative feedback? What did we miss? Leave a comment below or do so on Twitter by using the hashtag #MusicMM.
Better yet, leave us a digital voicemail here …
There are three ways to enjoy this episode:
1) Listen now using this streaming audio player:
Stuff mentioned on this episode:
- A big thanks to our sponsor, Hostbaby – Websites for musicians and authors
- Bob’s Speakpipe voicemail page
- Billy on Twitter
- Bob on Twitter
- Shift Happens: Are You a Reader, a Listener or a Watcher?
- Billy’s Music Marketing Mind Facebook group
- Bob’s free “Music Marketing Secrets” report
Have a Question or Comment? Leave Me a Voicemail!
Please visit my voicemail page to leave a message. It’s quick and easy. I may feature you and your question on an upcoming episode.
Or just enter your first name and email address below: